Project Image

Kings Heath Park, Birmingham - A wonderful open space!

Kings Heath Park is situated in Kings Heath, Birmingham.

The park was originally called Victoria Park is centred on a house, built in 1832. In 1880 the house was bought by John Cartland, a wealthy industrialist. From 1909-1911 the house was used as a school.  In 1911 Kings Heath and the park was incorporated into the city of Birmingham.  

The park holds Ranger led events and activities for schools.

Facilities include a tea room, bowling green, plant nursery and two playgrounds.

What we found out

What difference has it made

Passions

Environment & green action, Green open spaces

Project dates

19 Jul 2018 - On-going

Contact (for more details)

Jonathan Bostock

0121 410 5520
jonathan.bostock@ freetimepays.com